• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
I drove down and found the Love Shack tonight. So cool. Nice place, atmosphere. I didnt eat since I had already had dinner. I am so excited to have another locals place. Menu has great prices and items. Cant wait to try it out...I would scan the menu but my stuff is shut down.

has anyone eaten there yet?

Its down East Hewitt if you aren't familiar.

Last edited:

ckhagen

Beach Fanatic
Aug 28, 2006
Never heard of it. Do they have a website or something? What kind of food do they serve?

no website that I could find...

It's called the Love Shack Seafood n' Oyster House. Just opened...

Menu Includes:
Fish Tacos
Shrimp and Crab Scampi
Broiled Seafood Dinners
Fried Seafood Dinners
Grilled
Blackened
Gumbo
Fried Pickles
Chicken Sandwich

Full Bar

Items average 8.99 I would say most expensive item on menu is 14.99.

I am super excited to try it!

Phone #267-0399

Hope that helps.

ckhagen

Beach Fanatic
Aug 28, 2006
East Hewitt is by the Red Bar, soo... about 10 minutes drive from Grayton?

Maybe I'm WAY off track, but I thought East Hewitt was just past where 30A meets 98 near the Subway/gas station... :dunno:

East Hewitt is indeed just west of the 30A/98 Intersection with the Subway gas station. So as soon as you come off 30A take a right onto East Hewitt or from 98 once you pass 30A turn right. It's towards the Bay and will be on your left.
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&hl=...86.131439&sspn=0.544337,1.279907&ie=UTF8&z=13

Last night they had .49 cent cup of Gumbo, not sure if it was a Friday night thing or just a promotion for awhile.

Last edited: