• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
J

Just Jewelry by Angie

:wave:
Hi! I'm Angie, from central Illinois. My family has been vacationing in Santa Rosa Beach for the last 10 or so years. We love it so much our daughter was married on the beach near Ed Walline Park four years ago on Oct. 7th. We dream of one day living and working in the area. I am not fond of Illinois winters!!!

My husband and I and our 17 year old son live in the country in a 100 year old two story farm house, surrounded by corn and bean fields. Our two married children and families live in a nearby town of 750 people.

I am a Team Leader for Just Jewelry. After being a customer at the Seaside Community Yard Sale a couple of times I recently came down as a vendor! It was awesome.

Thanks for reading. By joining this forum I hope to learn even more about the South Walton area!

Last edited by a moderator:

jackie

Beach Lover
Feb 2, 2006
chicago burb
Hi Angie,

I live in Ill. as well-south and west of Chicago. I agree with you about the winters here. We are lucky enough to be able to spend the winters in Santa Rosa Beach and this will be out 6th year. It's a wonderful place to be in winter (or any time) and we love it !

I've learned so much about the sowal area from this site as I'm sure you will also. Everyone is friendly and it's a fun site to ck out and dream of being in the beautiful area and at the beach.

Welcome!!!!:wave:

QUOTE=Just Jewelry by Angie;701119]:wave:
Hi! I'm Angie, from central Illinois. My family has been vacationing in Santa Rosa Beach for the last 10 or so years. We love it so much our daughter was married on the beach near Ed Walline Park four years ago on Oct. 7th. We dream of one day living and working in the area. I am not fond of Illinois winters!!!

My husband and I and our 17 year old son live in the country in a 100 year old two story farm house, surrounded by corn and bean fields. Our two married children and families live in a nearby town of 750 people.

I am a Team Leader for Just Jewelry. After being a customer at the Seaside Community Yard Sale a couple of times I recently came down as a vendor! It was awesome.

Thanks for reading. By joining this forum I hope to learn even more about the South Walton area![/QUOTE]