• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

supermom262

Beach Fanatic
Nov 5, 2006
Grayton Beach
123 Cottage Way is the best priced 3 bedroom house with deeded beach access this close to the beach in Eastern South Walton! Please compare prices! It is priced at
$399,900!

If you have a buyer for this darling cottage and want to have rental income from winter/spring break renters, now is the time to buy!
Pm me for more information!
Thank You!

bdc63

Beach Fanatic
Jun 12, 2006
Md for now, but dreaming of SoWal
Re: Best Priced 3 bdrm with deeded access!

123 Cottage Way is the best priced 3 bedroom house with deeded beach access this close to the beach in Eastern South Walton! Please compare prices! It is priced at
$399,900!

If you have a buyer for this darling cottage and want to have rental income from winter/spring break renters, now is the time to buy!
Pm me for more information!
Thank You!

I couldn't find it in the mls. Can you provide a link to the listing, as well as a map location?

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004

I couldn't find it in the mls. Can you provide a link to the listing, as well as a map location?
It was on the hot sheet yesterday. I think that is a great price. mls #445347

Paula

Beach Fanatic
Jan 25, 2005
Michigan but someday in SoWal as well

As many of you know, we have two cottages in the same community and we LOVE them, the community, the Beach, the location, the lay out, the quality, the great pool, the off-the-beaten-track-yet-close-to-everything-location. We bought one cottage one year, and liked it so much we bought the one next door and have never regretted the decision. We also like the other owners in the community very much. It's a friendly place -- I think many communities on 30A can say this. I think it's a great price. As for us, we vacation there as much as we can (from Michigan), we rent out both cottages and both rent very well, and we someday hope to spend several months a year (winters) there because the cottages and community feel like home to us. I'm trying to take up meditation a bit and when I think of something completely calming, I think of our sunsets at the beach across the street. :love: If I didn't have two of these cottages already... Anyway, great place, great price -- good luck Supermom.

supermom262

Beach Fanatic
Nov 5, 2006
Grayton Beach

Hope this helps! Camp Creek Golf Course is located in the far right hand corner of picture. Alys Beach is about a 10 minute walk to the East and Watersound is about a 20 minute walk to the West. 123 Cottage Way is nestled towards the back of the community, overlooking green space, just a few cottages from the pool and a short walk to the deeded beach access! A very scenic area of 30A!

Last edited:

supermom262

Beach Fanatic
Nov 5, 2006
Grayton Beach
I have had 3 phone calls and 1 showing since dropping the price and I'm showing tomorrow!
Ya'll hurry up now and bring me an offer!:funn:

supermom262

Beach Fanatic
Nov 5, 2006
Grayton Beach
123 Cottage Way! Sold and closed yesterday. List price $399,900 sold at $380,000. Thank you CampCreekKid, for giving me the opportunity to sell your home for you. :love: