• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

awbettsfleck

Beach Comber
Mar 10, 2010
Spacious, "homey" 3 BR house available June1. Mostly furnished - Downstairs Master BR and living /dining furnished 2 BR/1Ba upstairs that would need furnishings. Month to month situation through at least end of year. $1,200/mo. rent including utilities. No formal lease - security deposit negotiable. Ideal for young couple or 3-4 singles that want to share a great house, ideally situated on 30A in Blue Mountain Beach. Email Alicia at awbettsfleck@gmail.com or call me at work at The Village Boutique/Redfish at 267-0319.

victorialwaites

Beach Lover
Aug 16, 2009
Spacious, "homey" 3 BR house available June1. Mostly furnished - Downstairs Master BR and living /dining furnished 2 BR/1Ba upstairs that would need furnishings. Month to month situation through at least end of year. $1,200/mo. rent including utilities. No formal lease - security deposit negotiable. Ideal for young couple or 3-4 singles that want to share a great house, ideally situated on 30A in Blue Mountain Beach. Email Alicia at awbettsfleck@gmail.com or call me at work at The Village Boutique/Redfish at 267-0319.

i would love more info. we currently rent a house in grayton. could you email pics? victorialwaites@aol.com thanks so much!

Charliemac

Beach Comber
May 11, 2010
Little Rock, AR

I'm very interested in the house for rent! Is it still available? I'm moving from Arkansas to that area July or August and need 3/4 bd..... I love that area... please let me know....

Thanks so much!
Kelly