• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

la_2006

Beach Lover
May 28, 2008
Wonderful serene beach house - enjoy the marvelous sunsets and gulf views as you relax on the spacious decks and porches on all levels. A centrally located 3br/2 bath beach house just a 5 min walk to the white-sand beaches and emerald water. Ground floor is an open floor layout - beautiful living room and dining room features granite breakfast bar and bay window; kitchen features all new appliances and granite countertop. Spare bedroom with full bath on ground level features walkout covered porch. Ground floor is ceramic tile. Second floor includes master bedroom w/ vaulted ceilings and 2nd spare bedroom; shared masterbath features double sink, jacuzzi tub, separate shower. Entire house freshly painted. Also features an outside shower and carport perfect for rinsing off the Emerald Coast’s pristine sand. Send me your e-mail address for interior pics. Located just 2 miles west of Rosemary Beach and 5 miles east of Seaside. Location, location, location! $1500/month

Last edited:

tsutcli

Beach Fanatic
Jan 14, 2008
Seacrest
You might want to up-date your description vis-a-vie Camp Creek Golf Course. This is now a private club with no public play. Wouldn't want to mislead.

Allifunn

FunnChef - AlisonCooks.com
Jan 11, 2006
St Petersburg
This is a great location and if I had not wanted to be in Point Washington I would have snapped it up. The owner is a very nice person! Good luck!