• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

HTown

Beach Crab
Jan 19, 2017
Houston, TX
We booked a rental in Rosemary Beach six weeks ago and the property manager just informed us that the condo is not available. Now we aren’t finding a place that fits our needs in Rosemary. We have found a few rentals in Magnolia Cottages by the Sea that would work. We have three young kids that will want to spend most of the time at the beach with some time at the pool. We don’t necessarily mind having to drive a few miles to restaurants. Also, we like to be in a quiet area. Is there anything we should know about Magnolia by the Sea? Are there any problems with beach access to private beaches in that area? The prices seem to be very low compared to what we had seen in Rosemary and it doesn’t appear there are many people making reservations for the units (base on the calendars). Thanks!

30A Skunkape

Skunky
Jan 18, 2006
Backatown Seagrove
We booked a rental in Rosemary Beach six weeks ago and the property manager just informed us that the condo is not available. Now we aren’t finding a place that fits our needs in Rosemary. We have found a few rentals in Magnolia Cottages by the Sea that would work. We have three young kids that will want to spend most of the time at the beach with some time at the pool. We don’t necessarily mind having to drive a few miles to restaurants. Also, we like to be in a quiet area. Is there anything we should know about Magnolia by the Sea? Are there any problems with beach access to private beaches in that area? The prices seem to be very low compared to what we had seen in Rosemary and it doesn’t appear there are many people making reservations for the units (base on the calendars). Thanks!

That place is night and day different than Rosemary, but in your case, I suspect it will work fine. I would expect you to save quite a bit of money on your rental there versus Rosemary. I don't think there is a squabble about beaches right there, but realize that the beach is a pretty long haul from where you will be staying with little kids. It should work well for you.