• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

ready for sun!

Beach Crab
Apr 11, 2006
[FONT=&quot]Some friends and I will be visiting the area tomorrow and one of us has just gotten engaged. We thought it would be fun to take her to a male strip club. Are there any within 30 to 50 miles? We will there from the 1-4...
[/FONT]

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
I heard there was a guy at Publix in his Speedos. That's about it around here for stripping, thankfully.

Y'all might want to try PCB or Ft. Walton.

Sand Angel

Beach Lover
Mar 28, 2008
I heard there was a guy at Publix in his Speedos. That's about it around here for stripping, thankfully.

Y'all might want to try PCB or Ft. Walton.

:rotfl::lolabove::yikes: Glad I missed that... Were bachelorette party girls following him around the store with dollar bills? Or, was he the usual, should never ever be seen in public (or Publix) in a Speedo guy who usually wears them around here?

Good luck girls! PCB is probably your best bet, but not sure there is a place there with male strippers. Maybe you can check Publix when you get here and hire the Speedo guy.:D

Bobby J

Beach Fanatic
Apr 18, 2005
Blue Mountain beach
www.lifeonshore.com
[FONT=&quot]Some friends and I will be visiting the area tomorrow and one of us has just gotten engaged. We thought it would be fun to take her to a male strip club. Are there any within 30 to 50 miles? We will there from the 1-4...[/FONT]

Whe the surf is up you can check the parking lot at Ed Walline.... Lots of Naked guys running around. :yikes: