• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

SoWal Staff

Serving the Community!
Staff member
Apr 14, 2006
South Walon, FL
SoWal.com

“You probably need to put on about 3,000 miles to find all of this in Europe,” said Dom Damiano, owner of Mama Clemenza’s European Breakfast.

I sat staring in awe at the Pastry Platter piled with high with the best things in life - carbs. Gracing the platter: a blueberry muffin made with pancake batter; sfogliatelle; chocolate and butter croissants; cranberry and chocolate goat-cheese medallions; and shaved prosciutto and parmesan.

Read more...

We'd love to hear what you think...you can comment here or on the story page. Feel free to share on your site, blog, facebook, or any other site.

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
This place is incredible. Can't believe we have this Italian brunch restaurant here in SoWal. Right next to Fat Clemenza's, another local favorite serving authentic Italian lunch and dinner, all hand made and fresh. I haven't had a real cappuccino in so long, it was quite a treat at Mama's. I'll never look at an eggs benedict again unless it's made Italian style with prosciutto on a homemade slice of yorkshire pudding muffin. See Audrey's story and get over to Mama Clemenza's immediately.

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
My phone photos from our breakfast at Mama Clemenza's recently...

P-ynN92JcObOGbpNj-04GcDR5D7VKDVuCtbZZx-36iM_=w1156-h650-no

kEEUEnv8w8zQ9Q9V2VipUJAS33Q-BKNOQEeFzfzCRJlw=w1156-h650-no

v5Xbkhz-yXDNYcboBc2Azbd7NtKR2bfd_pkofflfRdUc=w1156-h650-no

-ueZtm3EYzjBB4qCdoJ9lGRhBENXEZDFUVxKVX9vHeud=w1156-h650-no