• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Bobby J

Beach Fanatic
Apr 18, 2005
Blue Mountain beach
www.lifeonshore.com
This should be a great show! The gals have been learning alot of new music and it is indoors! Wow! No yellow flies or heat!!! :clap_1: The show starts at 5 and goes to 10pm on the 7th and 8th. Please see the attached flyer. I hope I attach it right.... Hope to see all you out!!!

Thanks,
Bobby J

"If you do not promote yourself who will"?

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
peaboy said:
Sorry If I am out of the loop, but where is Cerulean's? Looking forward to being there if I know where there is...

It is next to WaterColor market where Lovelace Interiors was. Next to Cerulean Park. ;-)

For The Health Of It

Beach Fanatic
Jul 29, 2005
Thanks for the info Kurt

This was the question of the day at my store on Monday. Lots of people will be there now that we can tell them where the there is...

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
peaboy said:
Thanks for the info Kurt

This was the question of the day at my store on Monday. Lots of people will be there now that we can tell them where the there is...

What about your bad self?

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
I just saw Marc setting up. They will be serving wine, coffee, and will have a MARTINI bar setup also. Might be nice to enjoy some music, and a pizza next door.BTW the market had a lunch special - 2 topping pizza and pitcher of beer for $17.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Bobby, Do I correctly understand that 5:00pm start time really means 5:00pm and not 7:00pm? I will try to make it. I keep missing hearing the girls.