• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
Massive music fest in PCB? No way, council says | music, beach, panama - News - The News Herald

check out the lineup at the bottom.

A giant, three-stage Spring Break music festival based here and broadcast live on YouTube would be a “train wreck” for locals, the City Council said Thursday.

“And I believe that we will regret this for the rest of our lives” if it happens, Ward 4 Councilman Ken Nelson said soon after a promoter laid out his idea.

The proposal, a “1st Annual Beach Scene Music Festival,” a massive corporate-sponsored event featuring almost 60 performers and drawing as many as 100,000 people over two weekends in March 2010, met stern rejection at the council’s regular meeting...............

Potential Line-up:
No Doubt
Green Day
Doughtry
My Chemical Romance
AFI
Def Leppard
Linkin Park
New Kids on the Block
Beyonce
Black Eyed Peas
Rhianna
Pussycat Dolls
Pink
Kelly Clarkson
Kings of Leon
blink-182
Lady Gaga
Paul McCartney
Katie Perry
Bloc Party
MxPx
The Academy Is...
The Faint
We The Kings
Cobra Starship
Boys Like Girls
A Skylit Drive
Hey Monday
Forever The Sickest Kids
From First To Last
All Time Low
The Veronicas
Crystal Castle
Justice
The Presets
Deadmau5
Chromeo
Cascada
Benny Benassi
The Chemical Brothers
Bass Hunter

kkddbb

Banned
May 13, 2009
this is the good ol boy network in bay county in full force.

as a music junkie and festival goer, im disappointed. but, this lineup stinks. if we could have something more similiar to mag fest, im sure it would be a hit even with the good ol boys..

agant

Beach Comber
Oct 12, 2009
Man!

Thanks for posting a link, kurt -- and then copying the whole friggin' story. Come on!

-Andrew Gant, News Herald

agant

Beach Comber
Oct 12, 2009
Hey I should add I don't know if Kurt or anyone else on this site has received permission to repost (in entirety) other people's stuff. If that's the case, just ignore me! Otherwise, please cut it out!