• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Hana Belmont

Beach Crab
Feb 5, 2019
Santa Rosa Beach
Hi,

I have a room for rent available immediately in Peach creek subdivision. My roommate and I (females) moved in a few months ago but some personal issues with myself have caused me to have to relocate. The room is rather large, it has enough room for your bedroom area, and a sitting area/office. The master closet is very large and the bathroom has a double vanity with a garden tub, and separate shower. There is also a door inside the room that accesses the back porch/outside of the house. The house itself is rather new, built in 2016. You really can't beat the location or the price either. Rent would be 925, but our landlord would prefer for the lease to be signed over in the new tenants name, and my name taken off of the lease. Please text or call me at 850-797-6311 with any other questions you may have, if you would like to move in before the end of the month I can have my things out within 2 days time.

Thanks, Hana Belmont
850-797-6311

Attachments

• IMG_5387.jpg
    IMG_5387.jpg
    150.8 KB · Views: 226
  • rennnt.jpg
    rennnt.jpg
    351.5 KB · Views: 227
Last edited: