• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Ohio Girl

Beach Lover
Feb 13, 2006
Sagamore Hills OH
Thinking of replacing mattresses in our VR. I'm overwhelmed by all the different mattresses out there and don't even know where to start. We currently have Firm mattresses but some of our renters have complained (I personally like them). I would appreciate any recommendations for reasonably priced mattresses that renters will love. Thanks!

Lady D

SoWal Insider
Jun 21, 2005
Memphis, Tennessee, United States
Thinking of replacing mattresses in our VR. I'm overwhelmed by all the different mattresses out there and don't even know where to start. We currently have Firm mattresses but some of our renters have complained (I personally like them). I would appreciate any recommendations for reasonably priced mattresses that renters will love. Thanks!

Are your mattresses pillowtop? I'm sure there are some reasonably priced comfortable pillowtop mattresses. I don't own a rental but we do own a pillowtop mattress and we love it.

Kaydence

Beach Fanatic
Jan 19, 2017
Florida
You could probably purchase a memory foam mattress pad to lay across the top of the mattress making it not hard and a deep pocket mattress cover to go over the top.

4%22+Memory+Foam+Mattress+Topper.jpg