• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Rudyjohn

SoWal Insider
Feb 10, 2005
Chicago Area
jdarg said:
The one guy wearing clothes looks kinda dumb.
And the woman with all that jewelry on! They look yucky to me, standing there all naked and stuff. :puke:

I'm probably going to get too graphic here but I saw some kind of a PBS or TLC show once about these nude clubs. These people walk around and always carry a small washcloth to place on all the chairs before they sit down. I mean, come on. How funn is that???!!!! What does that tell you???

Mango

SoWal Insider
Apr 7, 2006
New York/ Santa Rosa Beach
I think I rather see the banana hammocks vs. nekkedness. :eek:

John R

needs to get out more
Dec 31, 2005
Conflictinator
Over in Europe, we are much more accepting of nudity, especially on our beaches, and as you may know, women topless at a beach are a regular occurance. It is interesting that yanks focus so much on nudity or near nudity, but are aghast when they actually see some. Currently in Bejing on assignment, but hope to be back to the states in a couple of weeks.

Diane4145

Beach Fanatic
Sep 3, 2005
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
One word...Ick!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: Personally, I'm not the LEAST bit impressed with a man, feeling the need to let it all hang out! Less is more, to me! :clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1:
SHELLY said:
THAT'S A WHOLE LOTTA WRONG!!! :shock:

ktmeadows

Beach Fanatic
Jun 21, 2005
007 said:
Over in Europe, we are much more accepting of nudity, especially on our beaches, and as you may know, women topless at a beach are a regular occurance. It is interesting that yanks focus so much on nudity or near nudity, but are aghast when they actually see some. Currently in Bejing on assignment, but hope to be back to the states in a couple of weeks.

I can deal with topless - saw much of it on our trip to Cancun a couple of weeks ago and thought nothing of it, but it's the bottomless idea that grosses me out. :puke: I mean, come on, there are some hygiene issues that I won't go into, but a washcloth just doesn't cut it for me! I'm not sitting my naked tush (or clothed tush, for that matter) on a chair that has just been vacated by a naked stranger!

Rudyjohn

SoWal Insider
Feb 10, 2005
Chicago Area
luvthebeach said:
I can deal with topless - saw much of it on our trip to Cancun a couple of weeks ago and thought nothing of it, but it's the bottomless idea that grosses me out. :puke: I mean, come on, there are some hygiene issues that I won't go into, but a washcloth just doesn't cut it for me! I'm not sitting my naked tush (or clothed tush, for that matter) on a chair that has just been vacated by a naked stranger!
Exactly my feelings too! Is that the grossest thing ever??!! But than again, I'm a germ-a-phobe. If I could walk around in a bio-harzard suit without looking like a freak, I would.

katie blue

kt loo
Mar 11, 2005
in perpetual motion
I have some really funn-y stories about the craziest gig we were ever paid highly enough to do, years ago. We were one of several dozen bands hired to play Nudestock, a 3-day music festival for nudists. I learned a bunch of things.
1. You don't ever call it a "nudist colony"...for some reason that makes them upset.
2. You definitely start to feel weird and uptight being the only ones in sight wearing clothes.
3. They are all very careful to use towels to sit on. A comforting thought.
4. The men thought nothing of deep frying big turkeys in big oil vats... completely naked and without an apron. Talk about cohones ...(oops.)
5. They couldn't pay us highly enough to play it again the following year.
6. The rest must be plied out of me over a tasty brew at the Red Bar. Nuff said.