• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

KHorne

Beach Lover
Mar 1, 2006
Hey, Does anyone have a Mazda3 ? The reason I am asking is because I am thinking about looking for one to buy (a used one). Any info you would like to share? I just haven't noticed many around?
:dunno:

Thanks, K

peapod1980

percy
Oct 3, 2005
Up the hill from the Gateway Arch
I think this is steeleing1's car, and John R has a friend with one. Those are the only two people I know of. I've heard really good things about that car, but best to ask an owner, like you say. Good luck!

Rita

margarita brocolia
Dec 1, 2004
Dune Allen Beach
We test drove one last year. It was nice. Is rated very good on performance for that category and I can see that to be true. We were more interested in fuel economy, reliability and overall cost to own over a long period as we tend to keep a car for a long time. We ended up with a boring Corolla and are very satisfied. It suits our needs.

I think the Mazda 3 is a cooler sportier car though and liked the ride.

KHorne

Beach Lover
Mar 1, 2006
Ya'll are so awesome, thanks for the good advice and info! We'll see what happens!!!

Thanks, K

bluemtnrunner

Beach Fanatic
Dec 31, 2007
I bought a 4 door a little over a year ago and absolutely love it. I had researched the heck out of cars and it won out for safety, performance, reliability and maintenance. I originally wanted a hatchback for bikes and stuff but lucked out and got a "scratch and dent" special...brand new, leather, sunroof, bose sound system. The dealer had dented the front bumper and replaced it but they had to divulge the info and discount the price. Mine has optional manual transmission (not very useful accept if passing). It has a lot of get up and go, comfortable on long trips....GREAT gas mileage. I have thought about buying a hatchback as well for our second car.
All I can say is ZOOM ZOOM