• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
Maybe if it's posted more than once "others" will completely understand that there was a correction made by the SOE.

Jasper C.

Banned
Aug 14, 2016
SRB
Maybe if it's posted more than once "others" will completely understand that there was a correction made by the SOE.
There was definitely a correction made, it was NOT made my Cindy Meadows who ran the incorrect information. You would think as a sitting commissioner she would realize how important getting the right voting information out to Walton county voters is. Hmmm, maybe not.

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
There was definitely a correction made, it was NOT made my Cindy Meadows who ran the incorrect information. You would think as a sitting commissioner she would realize how important getting the right voting information out to Walton county voters is. Hmmm, maybe not.

It's a weekly newspaper. I doubt it was intentional.

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
Nothing ever is with her is it? Why not a quick little note on her FB? No response at all from her.

Why don't you msg her and ask? I'm not her keeper.

graytonbeachguy

Beach Fanatic
Jun 14, 2008
'I'm not her keeper,"

Nice biblical quote of what Caine said to God about Abel. The irony is, I'm sure, lost on you.

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
'I'm not her keeper,"

Nice biblical quote of what Caine said to God about Abel. The irony is, I'm sure, lost on you.

I didn't intend it as a "biblical" quote. I don't babysit Ms. Meadows. I don't take the newspaper and never saw the ad in question. I don't have daily conversations with Ms. Meadows about her campaign or her haters. So, as much as you would like to attribute the misinformation regarding the ad to me, I had nothing to do with it. You and Jasper are under the impression Ms. Meadows should apologize but think it's my responsibility to have her do that.

Last time I checked, Ms. Meadows is a grown woman and I assume wears big girl panties and can handle her own campaign in the way she sees fit. If you're unhappy with that, take it up with her.

Andy A

Beach Fanatic
Feb 28, 2007
Blue Mountain Beach
I can guarantee I'll be there on Aug 20th to vote for the only viable candidate running in Dist. 5. Those interested in making sure our area is well represented will do the same...vote for Cindy Meadows, the only qualified candidate running in Dist. 5.

30A Skunkape

Skunky
Jan 18, 2006
Backatown Seagrove
Oh, the irony. CM campaign puts out an ad with incorrect poll times, which likely will result in zero votes not being cast (but the potential exists for votes being lost to all candidates, including CM, so not sure why they would have conspired to put the ad out).

Meanwhile, Puppet Tony's handlers enlist Amy Wise Coble as an NPA candidate, at the last second, for district 5 race, disenfranchising all voters not registered as Republicans. To date, she has not campaigned. Such a lowlife transparent ploy.

Compare and contrast, puppet Tony fans.