• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Alicia Leonard

SoWal Insider
Jeffrey Powell wrote a short on Meadows asking for input on recycling in Walton County. It ran in the Breeze this week, but I don't have a copy of the article to cut and paste. The survey should be available by Feb 18 and you will be able to go to www.co.walton.fl.us or to BCC meeting or by Cindy Meadows office to pick one up. I followed the thread on recycling here earlier and thought you might like to know.:wave:

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
Jeffrey Powell wrote a short on Meadows asking for input on recycling in Walton County. It ran in the Breeze this week, but I don't have a copy of the article to cut and paste. The survey should be available by Feb 18 and you will be able to go to www.co.walton.fl.us or to BCC meeting or by Cindy Meadows office to pick one up. I followed the thread on recycling here earlier and thought you might like to know.:wave:

Thanks- looking forward to completing the survey.

wrobert

Beach Fanatic
Nov 21, 2007
DeFuniak Springs
www.defuniaksprings.com

BeachSteelers

Beach Fanatic
Feb 18, 2006
Seagrove
Keep recycling in the hands of our County prisoners. Less weights and hoops, more diapers and poop. Might be my campaign slogan.

scooterbug44

SoWal Expert
May 8, 2007
Sowal
What exactly is the current status of the recycling program?

Am I just adding color to trash day w/ blue bags, or is that stuff being recycled? :dunno:

Pumpkin-22

Beach Lover
Jan 14, 2008
Outskirts of Destin
I think she does a good job of representing her constituents. Every BCC meeting I've attended, Ms. Meadows always has a lot of items on her plate.

Just getting people talking about recycling is a good start.