• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
I'm just wondering how much my cable bill would go down if Mediacom stopped send me ads in the mail telling me about there "great service". This is the third day in a row that I have gotten a current resident mailing extoling the virtues of Mediacom service.

All I'm asking is that they run there current subscribers list thru there marketing database. :bang:

jodiFL

Beach Fanatic
Jul 28, 2007
SOWAL,FL
Well since mine has been down for the last 2.5 hours ......guess they need to spend that money on upgrades.

jodiFL

Beach Fanatic
Jul 28, 2007
SOWAL,FL
Hello SOWAL....would have been on earlier but guess what? Cable internet was down for another 2+ hours this morning. Gawd....how I love MediaCRAP.

/end sarcasm

NoHall

hmmmm......can't remember
May 28, 2007
Northern Hall County, GA
Hello SOWAL....would have been on earlier but guess what? Cable internet was down for another 2+ hours this morning. Gawd....how I love MediaCRAP.

/end sarcasm

Did the cable juice freeze? :dunno:

jodiFL

Beach Fanatic
Jul 28, 2007
SOWAL,FL
Did the cable juice freeze? :dunno:
FOR REAL! Guess the fiber optics need a defroster on them or something.Its as bad as CHELCO always going out on the coldest night of the year. Fortunately it didnt happen last night, but then again its still only 25 degrees here so it could possibly happen before it reaches freezing.

futurebeachbum

Beach Fanatic
Jul 11, 2005
Snellsburg, GA
www.myfloridacottage.com
GTTBM and I have been down since about 4:30 PM yesterday.

"Luckily" Mediacom knows about the outage in the area and is "working" on the problem.

We were also down yesterday AM from about 6:20 until lunchtime.

NoHall

May 28, 2007
Northern Hall County, GA
FOR REAL! Guess the fiber optics need a defroster on them or something.Its as bad as CHELCO always going out on the coldest night of the year. Fortunately it didnt happen last night, but then again its still only 25 degrees here so it could possibly happen before it reaches freezing.
What's CHELCO? I'm not local...

We didn't even get up to freezing all day yesterday...glad I didn't lose my cable or I woulda gone nuts!

jodiFL

Beach Fanatic
Jul 28, 2007
SOWAL,FL
CHELCO is the electric company here. (Choctawhatchee Electric Cooperative)

NoHall

May 28, 2007
Northern Hall County, GA
CHELCO is the electric company here. (Choctawhatchee Electric Cooperative)

That's what I thought, but wasn't sure. Up here it gets rully cold and the cable/electricity goes out because either a branch fell or someone skidded off the road into a pole. Thank Gawd there hasn't been ice with this event...