• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Miss Critter

Beach Fanatic
Mar 8, 2008
My perfect beach
Thanks to both of you for a wonderful lunch in a beautiful setting. :love:

I can taste the cornbread now!!!!! If any of you are out come enjoy lunch on us at SeaNest!
Actually it's SeaNest Village. SeaNest is across the street from SeaNest Village, south of Eastern Lake Road. The property was originally owned by the same person.

Hope you sell some of those houses and at a price that's not bottom-of-the barrel. It'll help the Eastern Lake Road neighborhoods. I remember when some of the LOTS farthest from the beach at SeaNest Village were listed for about $750,000.

Would have loved to have been there to taste Ali's food! :wave:

scooterbug44

SoWal Expert
May 8, 2007
Sowal
Paula - I am SO sorry! I filled up on the white bean chicken chili and the key lime tartlets and didn't complete my cornbread mission! :blush:

Very pretty house - great location, beautifully decorated, view of the gulf!

Paula - I am SO sorry! I filled up on the white bean chicken chili and the key lime tartlets and didn't complete my cornbread mission! :blush:

Very pretty house - great location, beautifully decorated, view of the gulf!
That is a pretty house. Charlie did a great job on that house and the matching one at the entrance. Plus he made great use of the view which the nearby neighborhoods protected by defeating the proposed high-rise, high-density development across the street on the property he formerly owned.

Just think -- that used to be a trailer park.

Last edited: