• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

SoWalSally

Beach Fanatic
Feb 19, 2005
Hello everyone,

The Walton County Taxpayers? Association is hosting two Candidate Fairs prior to the September Primary Election. All local candidates have been invited to participate. The candidates set up tables and the public can talk to them one-on-one in lieu of a formal question and answer session.

The Taxpayers Association is providing light refreshments. If you have any questions, please contact Bonnie McQuisten, President of the Taxpayers Association. Her contacts are:

Phone: 231-1469 Email: HAL7m@aol.com

CANDIDATE FAIRS FOR LOCAL CANDIDATES
IN SEPTEMBER 5TH PRIMARY ELECTIONS

DeFuniak Springs Civic Center
SATURDAY AUGUST 5TH 1:00 ? 4:00 p.m.

South Walton High School Cafeteria

WEDNESDAY AUGUST 9TH 5:00 ? 8:00 p.m.

These Candidate Fairs provide a wonderful opportunity to express your views and hear what the candidates have to say. I encourage everyone to attend.

Anita Page
SWCC Executive Director

DBOldford

Beach Fanatic
Jan 25, 2005
Napa Valley, CA
Re: meet the local candidates 8/5/06

I wanted to take this opportunity to say that Sara Kathryn Commander is running for County Commission and I am supporting her candidacy wholeheartedly. It is my understanding that Ro Cutchens, the incumbent, has decided that he will not seek re-election. I am not sure this is confirmed, however. I have known Sara most of my life and I know that she will make a fine elected official. She cares about our beaches and will not be beholden to special interests. In fact, the reason for my strong support of Sara is that I believe she will be consistent with the position of our own Commissioner Cindy Meadows, who I am very impressed with.

If you can vote, I strongly suggest you consider Sara Comander. If you can't vote, you can support Sara's candidacy with a donation to her campaign. Please PM me for address if you'd like to help. :clap_1:

ShallowsNole

Beach Fanatic
Jun 22, 2005
Pt Washington

My SoWal friends who are registered to vote here, please mark your calendar for Wednesday evening at SWHS...it is a great opportunity to meet and talk to the candidates. :cool:

ShallowsNole

Beach Fanatic
Jun 22, 2005
Pt Washington

This is tonight! BTTT (back to the top)

Even though it will be much less exciting than that other thread title... :eek: