• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

wetwilly

Beach Fanatic
Jul 11, 2005
Atlanta, Ga.
Hey sowallers,

Is there anyplace in sowal or near Seagrove that a person could rent to could hold a business meeting, presentation gathering, or seminar for 30-40 people? Town hall meeting room or something like that?

I have a renter that is looking to have a business type function in sowal/Seagrove and I am trying to help them come up with a place for their meeting.

Any info would be great. Reply or just PM me.

WW :cool:

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
WaterColor Inn, SoWal Library, TDC (tourists development center), Court House Annex?, Santa Rosa Beach Club, :scratch:. I cannot think of any more.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Hilton in Sandestin. Sandestin Conference Center has some conference rooms overlooking the Bay and swimming pools.

scrltbegonya

Beach Fanatic
Dec 14, 2005
SRB
We have a meeting room at our office located on 393N with kitchen access, state of the art AV set up, seating for 50 - 100. PM me if interested in more details. Thanks!

Chickpea

Beach Fanatic
Dec 15, 2005
30-A Corridor
wetwilly said:
Hey sowallers,

Is there anyplace in sowal or near Seagrove that a person could rent to could hold a business meeting, presentation gathering, or seminar for 30-40 people? Town hall meeting room or something like that?

I have a renter that is looking to have a business type function in sowal/Seagrove and I am trying to help them come up with a place for their meeting.

Any info would be great. Reply or just PM me.

WW :cool:
Seaside has several options available to you too.