• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

toddcraig

Beach Comber
Mar 13, 2010
Santa Rosa Beach
Hello Everyone,

My family and I are so glad to be here and becoming a part of this group. We will be moving in 10 Days!!!! Vacation every day...right?
I am a real estate investor and my wife is a pharmacist. My 3 year old twins boys, Harrison and Jackson will soon become well know throughout the panhandle. They are wild as it comes and are looking forward to building sandcastles and looking for dolphins. My wife and I enjoy wine and good conversation. Hoping to make friends quickly. Drop us a message soon

Happy to be here,

Todd, Libby, Harrison and Jackson Craig....and Buddy and Maddie too!!!

Minnie

Beach Fanatic
Dec 30, 2006
Memphis
Welcome fellow Memphian, hope you enjoy the move. :wave:

Last edited:

Lisa Ruby

Beach Fanatic
Jul 12, 2005
SoWal
www.rosemarybeachsales.com
Hello Everyone,

My family and I are so glad to be here and becoming a part of this group. We will be moving in 10 Days!!!! Vacation every day...right?
I am a real estate investor and my wife is a pharmacist. My 3 year old twins boys, Harrison and Jackson will soon become well know throughout the panhandle. They are wild as it comes and are looking forward to building sandcastles and looking for dolphins. My wife and I enjoy wine and good conversation. Hoping to make friends quickly. Drop us a message soon

Happy to be here,

I made the same move over 30 years ago, the best decision of my life!:welcome:

jayhawk

Beach Comber
Sep 1, 2009
We moved here 4 months ago with our 1 1/2 year old son, who loves the beach!! It has been great!!

heartbren

Beach Fanatic
Sep 6, 2009
Blue Mountain Beach
Moving in 10 days

I saw your post and I also will be moving in 10 days and cannot wait. I want to contradulate you and your family on your move to the area and say welcome. I fell in love with it after 3 trips last year. Idid not want to come back home at all, but had to to rent my house and get things settled on this end of course. Well I will soon be on my way also and have way too much left to do here, but I don't care. I'll be there March 27. I cannot wait. Welcome to you all and I'm sure you'll love it. :clap:

heartbren

Beach Fanatic
Sep 6, 2009
Blue Mountain Beach
Well, right after I posted my last thread I received an email from my soon to be landlord. Seems she had a little problem with her contractor and the house will not be finished until the beginning of April sometime. That's o.k. I have so much to do and it will give me more time. See ya'll soon still, just a little bit later.

Cheapet4

Beach Lover
Apr 3, 2009
Santa Rosa Beach,Florida
:welcome:Welcome to SoWal!! I/we did the same move almost a year ago,from Memphis!! So glad to get my family out of there!! You and yours will absolutly LOVE IT down here,but not the seasonal traffic!!!:clap:

beasmiester

Beach Lover
Sep 1, 2009
Welcome

Hello Everyone,

Happy to be here,

:welcome:We made the move in June of last year from the Nashville area, my wife has roots in Memphis, and haven't regretted it for a moment. We live in the Seacrest Beach community and own a sundries shop on 30A near Rosemary Beach. If we can be of any help in you settling in, please drop by and we'll be glad to do what ever we can.