• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

teribull5

Beach Comber
Sep 10, 2007
Hi,
This is Sassy's mom Teresa. Her "Peanut " gown {as we have nicknamed it} is a Claire's Collection. Pam Keebles of Formally Yours in Dothan, David Pert,Sassy's pageant director and WHS Drama CLub sponsor, and Sassy chose facets of 4 different dresses, made a few changes and created Sassy her very own dress. Pam and her sister Tasha at Formally Yours are the best-- if you need a fabulous gown. Tasha also custom designed the 2 suits that Sassy needs for arrival, the Panel interview and on-stage verbal communication competition. They are also helping Sassy prepare for the pageant itself.
Sassy and I have been trying to post an individual picture of her , but we are technologically hopeless about this.I have it on my computer, but don't know what to do with it---- even with the directions on this board.
Thanks for your support for Saassy,
Teresa

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
You should video Sassy in all of the competition events and post in on SoWal.com. When is the Peanut Festival, and what day is The Peanut Pageant?

sassysue920

Beach Comber
Jul 7, 2007
Hello everyone,
The preliminary night for the pageant is on Friday, October 19 at 6:30 and finals night is Saturday, October 20 at 6:30. Both are at the Dothan Civic Center and everyone is invited to come cheer me on. :) The actual festival is November 2-11. I've never actually went to the festival, only the pageant, but I will be there one night this year because I am in the pageant. Every year, one of the nights of the actual festival is Queens night and all participating queens are supposed to attend to meet the citizens of Dothan and all the guests that flock to the festival. If I win the pageant, I have to be at the Festival every night and a couple of days for certain events.
So keep asking any questions you might have! I am more than willing to answer!!!
Sassy

LightWorker

Beach Fanatic
Jul 23, 2007
Home Sweet Home
journals.aol.com
Hello everyone,
The preliminary night for the pageant is on Friday, October 19 at 6:30 and finals night is Saturday, October 20 at 6:30. Both are at the Dothan Civic Center and everyone is invited to come cheer me on. :) The actual festival is November 2-11. I've never actually went to the festival, only the pageant, but I will be there one night this year because I am in the pageant. Every year, one of the nights of the actual festival is Queens night and all participating queens are supposed to attend to meet the citizens of Dothan and all the guests that flock to the festival. If I win the pageant, I have to be at the Festival every night and a couple of days for certain events.
So keep asking any questions you might have! I am more than willing to answer!!!
Sassy

Good luck to you Sassy, and may I say you are a breath of fresh air.:welcome: To the family.

Kimmifunn

Funnkalicious
Jun 27, 2005
Hollyhood
Sassy...tell me you rock some serious pageant hair!:clap:

sassysue920

Beach Comber
Jul 7, 2007
Yes, I have to have pageant hair and pageant make-up, which means up close I look like a clown. One of the things about peanut, is that I have to do my hair and makeup all by myself for both, preliminary and finals night. Since I'm not a makeup girl, this part has been a little more difficult for me to learn. Until last May, I had never put on my own eyeliner and, now, I can do that and so much more!! I'm a fast learner and I practice all the time!!!! But pray for me anyways, I am going to need it!!!
Sassy

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Sassy, while those judges may require make-up for someone to be pretty in their minds, I bet you do just fine without wearing any make up or having any fluffy hairdoos. ;-)

Kimmifunn

Funnkalicious
Jun 27, 2005
Hollyhood
I'm thinkng road trip!!:clap:

NOOO!!! I want to go!

Ok, once we get Sassy's clothes covered, let's start a pool for a flight from LAX to Panama City!:clap:

Sassy...I'll be your personal publicist pro bono. Just promise me that after I make you a star you won't pull a Lohan or a Britney on me!;-)