• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

GraytonBound

Beach Fanatic
Nov 15, 2004
The Nooga
Kurt,

Thank you thank you thank you for the new site! :D

This is to continue the discussion I started today on graytonbeach.com. If Van Butler starts a middle school, what will become of So Wal's middle school? Are there enough students in the area to support two middle schools?

Can't wait to play around with the new site & learn how to use smilies, avatars, etc, etc 8)

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
I don't think they're planning to keep the middle classes at SoWal High. But student numbers have been growing faster than projections, so that may change. There's already a new High School planned in North Walton.

When will you be here full time?

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
I think if you're using the same computer, you each would have to log in and out before the other posts.

We are getting more and more permanent residents. Young familes and retirees alike. The next 5 years will make the last 5 look slow. :shock:

What kind of marketing do you do?

GraytonBound

Beach Fanatic
Nov 15, 2004
The Nooga
Commercial insurance & Employee Benefits. I research potential customers, then call & arrange appointments for our agents.

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
GraytonBound said:
Commercial insurance & Employee Benefits. I research potential customers, then call & arrange appointments for our agents.

Yikes - I hope you have a window at least. :sosad:

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
I don't know if you've got my screensaver off GraytonBeach.com, but it might help you through the day. :)

Hmmm - I need to make a new one.

GraytonBound

Beach Fanatic
Nov 15, 2004
The Nooga
I have a GREAT screen saver on my home computer of me & RiverOtter at Grayton...pre-Ivan. But nothing at work...I need to look into that. By the way, I do soooo miss the beachcam :sosad: