• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

BeachSteelers

Beach Fanatic
Feb 18, 2006
Seagrove
What up this this Dumb.ss? $120 million just isn't enough. If true I hope his new number is a prision number on an orange suit. Or better yet slam his head on concrete like he "allegedly" did to dogs that wouldn't fight. Guess some Coach should've broke his arm when his completion percentage is below 60. Well Mike get some lipstick cause when your Team asks for it's signing bonus back and then your contract is voided your broke. So have your Buddies send Cigs so your new name isn't Michelle. But I got a feeling they like your type in Fed Pens. Best of luck Mike... NOT!!!

Sheila

SoWal Insider
What up this this Dumb.ss? $120 million just isn't enough. If true I hope his new number is a prision number on an orange suit. Or better yet slam his head on concrete like he "allegedly" did to dogs that wouldn't fight. Guess some Coach should've broke his arm when his completion percentage is below 60. Well Mike get some lipstick cause when your Team asks for it's signing bonus back and then your contract is voided your broke. So have your Buddies send Cigs so your new name isn't Michelle. But I got a feeling they like your type in Fed Pens. Best of luck Mike... NOT!!!

That one word pretty much sums it up. I think his lipstick choice will be "Arrest me Red". What a jerk! The Falcons need to cut his sorry self loose ASAP! :pissed:

kathydwells

Darlene is my middle name, not my nickname
Dec 20, 2004
Lacey's Spring, Alabama
I heard this on the way to work this morning and had real good cry. Freaking idiot. And, I also heard that some guy from the Washington Redskins was defending Vick, saying "Well it is none of anyone's business, it is his house , his dogs, blah, blah, blah...as far as I am concerned his A$$ needs to be in jail as well!!!!!!! These guys make a gazillion dollars and it isn't enough that they have to do this!!! Let me at him. I hope he freaking rots in jail!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :pissed: :angry:

Last edited:

sandflea

Beach Lover
May 3, 2005
Destin
Too bad we couldn't subject him to the same punishment he put those poor dogs through. Waste of flesh- him AND his brother.

Cheering472

SoWal Insider
Nov 3, 2005
Too bad we couldn't subject him to the same punishment he put those poor dogs through. Waste of flesh- him AND his brother.

Amen. I hope I never see either name in print again. Good riddance to bad rubbish.

Lady D

SoWal Insider
Jun 21, 2005
Memphis, Tennessee, United States
[/B]

Amen. I hope I never see either name in print again. Good riddance to bad rubbish.

I couldn't even read much of that article. My husband saw that in the sports section of our paper yesterday. They couldn't find a tree high enough to hang him and his brother on. I cannot tolerate such cruel things being done to dogs, vicious or not. :pissed:

Cheering472

SoWal Insider
Nov 3, 2005
I couldn't even read much of that article. My husband saw that in the sports section of our paper yesterday. They couldn't find a tree high enough to hang him and his brother on. I cannot tolerate such cruel things being done to dogs, vicious or not. :pissed:

In fairness, the little brother, Marcus Vick may not be involved in the dog fighting. The indictment is for Michael Vick. But Marcus has flown above reproach throughout his days at Virginia Tech. I'd kicked his bum off campus years ago. He's a low life too, but for other reasons not dog related.

As for what I read, Michael Vick deserves only the same treatment he handed out to those poor dogs. Enjoy prison and your new boyfriend Michael.

iwishiwasthere

Beach Fanatic
Jul 12, 2005
Tennessee
What did he do to the dogs....or do I want to know? Animal cruelity is inexcusable!!!!

Will B

Jan 5, 2006
Atlanta, GA
What did he do to the dogs....or do I want to know? Animal cruelity is inexcusable!!!!

You really don't want to know unless you really really want to get pissed off. I walked in my door yesterday, and my wife imediately went ballistic...she needed to vent. Her feelings, mine too, run pretty much in line with all you guys above.

Here's what is really sad. The Falcon's won't cut him loose for damage control because of what it will do to their salary cap, and the NFL has said no suspension...

Nice, huh?

Last edited: