• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

jm964cab

Beach Comber
Dec 22, 2005
Evidently the secret is out that Miley Cyrus purchased a Gulf Front condo in Walton County for $1.8 million. From the pictures it sure looks like it's on 30A. Anybody know exactly where it is located.

scooterbug44

SoWal Expert
May 8, 2007
Sowal
No, but if she comes here and behaves herself and isn't looking for attention (unlike some other celebs) I hope people leave her alone.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
I sure wish that celebrities could come to SoWal to get away from the fans/stalkers and enjoy a somewhat normal time when they are out and about.

jm964cab

Beach Comber
Dec 22, 2005
After looking more closely at the pictures it is a house on a bluff so therefore it must be located between Seagrove Beach and Seaside. You can tell by the walk way that the home sits up pretty high. No other bluffs that high on 30A.

jodiFL

Beach Fanatic
Jul 28, 2007
SOWAL,FL
looks more like Bella Vita or Adagio to me. I know a couple of pretty popular folks that have places there. But when they are here they just want to be treated like anyone else.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Okay, let's step back for a moment and really think about this.
Miley is a celebrity and her dad is a celebrity, and people want to know about celebrities. I get that.

Celebrities buying homes in SoWal are news worthy, and probably good for real estate sales promotion. I get that.

I would guess Miley Cyrus to be about 17-18 years old. You are trying to learn where she lives? Do you also want to see where she will be taking baths? Most likely, you just want to know for the other reasons I mentioned above, but it sure could be viewed as "stalking," and if she is a minor, that might make it even worse and perhaps a crime. I'd be very careful when you start digging into where someone lives as you never know how others may perceive your innocent actions.

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
She will more likely be stalked by a herd of elementary school-age girls.;-)

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
Okay, let's step back for a moment and really think about this.
Miley is a celebrity and her dad is a celebrity, and people want to know about celebrities. I get that.

Celebrities buying homes in SoWal are news worthy, and probably good for real estate sales promotion. I get that.

I would guess Miley Cyrus to be about 17-18 years old. You are trying to learn where she lives? Do you also want to see where she will be taking baths? Most likely, you just want to know for the other reasons I mentioned above, but it sure could be viewed as "stalking," and if she is a minor, that might make it even worse and perhaps a crime. I'd be very careful when you start digging into where someone lives as you never know how others may perceive your innocent actions.

Some of your pictures could be seen as creepy, I mean little girls in bathing suits on the beach? :eek: