• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
Who cares if she's bought a condo here, odds are you might see her once a year when her and daddy are doing something over at the christian camp on Front Beach Road. I'd like to know where someone would find a condo for that price currently. Sounds like someone saw her coming.

miznotebook

Beach Fanatic
Jul 8, 2009
Stone's throw from Inlet Bch
Good points made. I for one will not bug her unless she gives a press conference, not that I am a member of the fan club--and have nothing against her either.
The probable address is out in a local publication. Had posted a link but deleted it shortly.

Last edited:

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Some of your pictures could be seen as creepy, I mean little girls in bathing suits on the beach? :eek:
If you think that people on the beach in normal beach situations are creepy, please stay off the beach. I'm not trying to find out where an 18 year old lives to post on the internet.

joho

Beach Fanatic
Aug 5, 2005
What comes to mind is Sheryl Crow buying a home in Blue Mountain Beach a couple of years ago. She'd stop by some of the local establishments when she was in town, she drinks bud light.
One night several drunks started harrassing her home and the police were called. She moved.
She still owns a home in Sowal but behind a gated wall.

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
What comes to mind is Sheryl Crow buying a home in Blue Mountain Beach a couple of years ago. She'd stop by some of the local establishments when she was in town, she drinks bud light.
One night several drunks started harrassing her home and the police were called. She moved.
She still owns a home in Sowal but behind a gated wall.

She hasn't been here in a while, the weeds are starting to get a little out of control.

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
If you think that people on the beach in normal beach situations are creepy, please stay off the beach. I'm not trying to find out where an 18 year old lives to post on the internet.

You completely missed my point.

2262055440092333570kHDMeG_fs.jpg