• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
Now that I see where she bought, she got totally hosed. It also got the description wrong. Those condos offered either a media room or home gym option, not both.

jm964cab

Beach Comber
Dec 22, 2005
The only reason I brought it up is because 30A is growing in popularity as more and more celebrities are moving here. I think that is good for the tourist trade here which helps all of us. We will be the "in place" to vacation. Might help me keep my condos rented. Did anybody read what Mike Huckabee said, "living here is a dream" referring to his new primary residence in Blue Mountain Beach. Like he also said the people here are different, which means he can live here and not be pestered by everyone. We have a very nice laid back community. Not like South Beach which he rejected as a place to live. Nobody wants to stalk Miley Cyrus, that's the most absurd thing I ever heard. How do you come up with that. She will find that nobody here cares that she lives here. I was just curious as to which home she bought and it is nice to know that celebrities also consider 30A the greatest place to live thanks to the beaches, the restaurants, the people, and everything else that we all love about Sowal.

scooterbug44

SoWal Expert
May 8, 2007
Sowal
You announced it on the internet and tried to get an exact location - not exactly low key or respecting privacy.

Most of us had no idea until you posted.

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
I have heard of her. Wouldn't know her if she sat on my lap and asked me for a Christmas present. Word has it she has a post count.

Maystrong

Beach Lover
Apr 14, 2009
Seacrest
All I know is that now my beach access has a lock with a code on it to get to "our" beach.....all because she wanted the beach around her condo to be less accessible to "stalkers & Paparazzi"! But it's a small price to pay to live in paradise!

Arkiehawg

Beach Fanatic
Jul 14, 2007
SoWal
All I know is that now my beach access has a lock with a code on it to get to "our" beach.....all because she wanted the beach around her condo to be less accessible to "stalkers & Paparazzi"! But it's a small price to pay to live in paradise!

Yea....with this economy, life is getting tough for everyone...:sarc:

Hang in there....:roll: