• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

AshNelson

Beach Crab
Feb 3, 2016
Our family is relocating and looking for a 4+ bedroom home in Santa Rosa Beach area for 3k+ a month. Open to 3 bedroom, but prefer 4+ bedrooms. Furnished or unfurnished and a 6 month lease. Looking to move in no later than July 1.

Notable mentions: Access to pool, proximity to beach and carriage house is a plus.

Sarah Forsythe

Beach Lover
Feb 23, 2016
Our family is relocating and looking for a 4+ bedroom home in Santa Rosa Beach area for 3k+ a month. Open to 3 bedroom, but prefer 4+ bedrooms. Furnished or unfurnished and a 6 month lease. Looking to move in no later than July 1.

Notable mentions: Access to pool, proximity to beach and carriage house is a plus.

I just posted our home on the forum for long term rental. It's in Old Seagrove and 3 blocks to beach, walk to seaside. 3 bedroom, 2 full bath, walk in closet, heated fenced in pool, pet friendly, large yard. If interested I posted photos with my post called Seagrove home - 3 blocks to beach for rent. It's 2900 a month.
Thanks,
Sarah