• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Wuchie

Beach Lover
Apr 10, 2012
I am very confused by this forum because no one seems to want to respond with helpful information. We are from St. Louis and we are unfamiliar with Miramar Beach. We want a low density 1 bedroom condo in a relatively uncrowded area of the beach. HELP! PLEASE!

seabythegrove

Beach Fanatic
Nov 16, 2012
Miramar Beach is not a low density relatively uncrowded area of the beach - unless you are coming down now... It is a popular area new Silver Sands and a lot of other activities. Parts of 30A may fit your description, again, based on when you are coming. I would suggest calling 360 Blue or another rental management company, describe what you are looking for and go from there. Or surf VRBO.

Wuchie

Beach Lover
Apr 10, 2012
By low density, I meant a low rise condo complex. We visit 30A every summer, but last year we flew into Destin/Ft. Walton Airport via Allegiant Air out of Belleville, IL. It was such a great experience we decided to fly again this summer. We wanted to stay somewhere a bit closer to the airport. We thought Miramar Beach would be less crowded than Destin. We usually come in mid-July. We've stayed at the Village of South Walton, Hidden Beach Villas, Eastern Shores, Beachfront II, Inlet Dunes; we're searching for that place we want to come back to every summer ... less crowded, close to the beach, limited number of stairs to the condo and to the beach. I have surfed VRBO, more times than I can count, but getting input from the locals is much more valuable to us. We love 30A, even when it's crowded.

gasparilla

Beach Comber
Sep 27, 2015
I am very confused by this forum because no one seems to want to respond with helpful information. We are from St. Louis and we are unfamiliar with Miramar Beach. We want a low density 1 bedroom condo in a relatively uncrowded area of the beach. HELP! PLEASE!
Hello, I can help. I have two units in a low rise complex , in Miramar Beach. If you are interested please send me a message at sunnygulf30a@gmail.com. we can discuss tomorrow. Thanks