• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

DuneLaker

Beach Fanatic
Mar 1, 2008
Eastern Lake Est., SoWal, FL
This was more than fun. Very impressed with the performances. The "ladies" went above and beyond the call of duty. Some will be collecting paybacks the rest of the year from friends and spouses who "encouraged" them to participate. Thanks for being your talented, wonderful selves. Everyone was a winner.

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
Jdarg you completely missed out. This was a hoot and a half. Some of the contestants were actually pretty convincing. There were tons of pictures and videos taken.

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
Jdarg you completely missed out. This was a hoot and a half. Some of the contestants were actually pretty convincing. There were tons of pictures and videos taken.

Oh man! :bang:We were hanging on your every Facebook update and pics- thanks for that!

scooterbug44

SoWal Expert
May 8, 2007
Sowal
The event was hilarious!!! Dolly Bubbles could pass for a woman and Miss Mallet Bayou could have a future in Key West (w/ a bit more make-up). :blink:

Comment for next time - If we'd known there was an auction, we would have brought our checkbooks so we could bid. There were great auction items and I think they went for a lot less because people were caught unawares.

P.S. Local shoppers beware - quite a few "girls" were sporting the Minnie Pearl look! :rofl:

ShallowsNole

Beach Fanatic
Jun 22, 2005
Pt Washington
We wondered why you weren't there. I think Fuzz needs to to do some charity work next year. :rotfl:

There's a video of the lineup uploading to FB right now.

lol...hint: if you get Fuzz to even agree to attend, you are doing a better job that I am!! I hate that I missed it, though....