• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

kitemare1

Beach Comber
Apr 26, 2008
Panama City Beach - 30A Soon
Modern Housing Anyone?
Hello,

I am currently looking for clients that have an appreciation for modern residential design. In 1999, I graduated from Auburn Architecture and have worked in Los Angeles for 6 years. While in LA I was able to work on several high profile modernist residences. We have been back in this area now for about 4.5 years. During that time, I have been a design consultant for several firms and now have my own residential design firm. Things are not that busy right now. It would be great to find someone that would let me do some interesting work. A photo attachment is included within this thread. Please check out additional images under my profile. The album is named "Residences". Drop me line or call any time.

Please note that other styles can be done in a proficient manner as well.

Ed Rolen
Ed Rolen and Associates, Inc.

edrolen@msn.com
Attached Thumbnails

Last edited by kitemare1; 04-28-2008 at 10:17 PM.

We are seeking the same client's!

Ed, we are Isidro Dunbar Modern Interiors...we are seeking the same client's that you are...but for the home furnishings and interior design. We are the only real Modern Interiors store on the Emerald Coast. Please stop by and see us sometime. We are located in the same building as Cox Pools, in Destin, 1 mile east of the commons, between Carpet One and Bruster's Ice Cream...Hours are M-Thur 10-5:30, Sat 10-5, closed on Sunday! Phone 269.1699. Your projects are wonderful, it would be our hope to work together! Come by and see what we are all about! We have many that are grateful that we are here since we "GET IT!"