• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Deli Love

Beach Fanatic
Sep 18, 2008
MidWal???
Just a happy heads up to hungry people in and around Seaside. Modica Market and Ms. Lisa are doing lunch specials again! Call the store to get on our e mail or fax list for weekly menus or just stop by and see for yourself. The Fried Grouper sandwich is still a Friday regular and still big enough to make a meal. For all those who missed the cheese burger today, they were fabulous! Next week I know that the Taco salad is on the menu and Chicken salad is up for Monday. I hope you don't mind me just jumping in but this needed to be said. Ms. Lisa is doing a great job so come on in and get some lunch!

Deli Love

Beach Fanatic
Sep 18, 2008
MidWal???
Lunch is 11:00 till 2:00, come early or call in and let us know when you will pick up. I hope to see some locals for lunch. We love the summer rush but we sure do miss you guys when we are all so busy. :D:rotfl::D

Deli Love

Beach Fanatic
Sep 18, 2008
MidWal???
I will bring home a menu tomorrow and post it. Ms. Lisa will share info with me as long as I use my knowledge for the good of SoWal. Off season lunches are kind of our way to get to know our friends and neighbors again after a long hot summer.
Cold weather and chicken and dumplins will be coming soon!

Deli Love

Beach Fanatic
Sep 18, 2008
MidWal???
Modica had it's best fish day so far this season. THANKS! I had fun and that is a lot to say on a Friday.:clap:
I would scan the menu to this post but after spilling orange juice from a fabulous Mimosa on it then shoving it in my pocket, I decided to just post it this way.
Monday- Chicken Salad Sandwich on a croissant & chips. $5.98 (Ms Lisa's day off is an easy one)
Tuesday- 2 Chili Dogs with cheese OR 2 Kraut Dogs and chips. $4.98 (choices!)
Wednesday- Taco Salad. $6.98 (should be world famous)
Thursday- Meat OR Veggie Lasagna with Salad & roll. 5.98 (Yummy stuff)
Friday- Grouper Po Boy with chips. $7.98 (Just ask anyone!)
Thanks again

Big old Grouper sandwich, $7.98
World famous Ice Tea, $2.00
The smile on Ms. Lisa's face after feeding the hungry masses, Priceless!