• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

anderson.edward13

Beach Crab
Jan 9, 2010
We are spending the last week in May in Santa Rosa beach and are looking for a nice inexpensive Mom and Pop breakfast restaurant. We are going to have 6 plus a 2year old. We love the personality that these small hole in the wall local favorites bring to the community and the food. This is our first time in Florida and cannot wait to get there. Thanks in advance.

DD

SoWal Expert
Aug 29, 2005
grapevine, tx. /On the road to SoWal
Don't know if you'd call it "mom and pop", but you can't beat the Red Bar breakfast...and...it's real affordable.

GoodWitch58

Beach Fanatic
Oct 10, 2005
Hibiscus x 5!

GoodWitch58

Beach Fanatic
Oct 10, 2005
Don Pedros in Santa Rosa Beach and Corams in PCB West of Hwy 79.

if you're going into PCB, I vote for Mike's Diner on Front Beach Rd, before you get to Highway 79--the children will love the fish tanks!

For old school breakfast food I recommend Red Bar -- two eggs, choice of bacon/sausage/ham, grits/hash browns, toast/biscuit, and a slice of fruit -- all for $4.00. Yum!

For healthier food I recommend Hibiscus. Fabulous multigrain pancakes (with your choice of any or all of the following: pecans, blueberries, chocolate chips, bananas) and frittatas and quiche (I love the spinach/feta frittata). All served with fresh fruit. And Cheri's love.:love: And yummy food too.