• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Beth Tyler

Beach Crab
Oct 20, 2015
Seeking at least a 2 bedroom 2 bath minimum single family home for rent up to $1,800.00 monthly for 2 middle aged adults, no kids. 3 year old Labrador Retriever must be allowed. Fenced yard a plus. Does not have to be close to beach. Within 5 miles in fine.
Move in to be 12-8-15 to at least 5-31-15. Flexibility needed due to unknown completion date of new home. We are moving from Atlanta, Ga., and we have a new hone under construction in Blue Mountain Beach.
Please email bethktyler@comcast,net

Hi Beth, I have a Gorgeous 3 bedroom, 3 bath approx. 1600 square foot Florida Cottage fully furnished on a half-acre lot in the Hewett Bayou area. Home features nice size bedrooms each with its own bath, laminate hardwood flooring in all rooms, spacious living room with 3 French doors to walk out onto the very large wrap around front porch. Plenty of room for entertaining, Plenty of parking for cars, boats and all water sports you would like to bring along. The mature landscaping adds to the charm of this nice size lot. There are great design angles and charming nooks for decorating ideas. ¼ mile from the bay with boat launch and 5 minutes to the sugary sands 30-A beach!
It's the most unique Tommy Bahama designed home in Santa Rosa Beach!
Denese Tolbert

Please call @850.502.7339

Beth Tyler

Beach Crab
Oct 20, 2015
Hi Beth, I have a Gorgeous 3 bedroom, 3 bath approx. 1600 square foot Florida Cottage fully furnished on a half-acre lot in the Hewett Bayou area. Home features nice size bedrooms each with its own bath, laminate hardwood flooring in all rooms, spacious living room with 3 French doors to walk out onto the very large wrap around front porch. Plenty of room for entertaining, Plenty of parking for cars, boats and all water sports you would like to bring along. The mature landscaping adds to the charm of this nice size lot. There are great design angles and charming nooks for decorating ideas. ¼ mile from the bay with boat launch and 5 minutes to the sugary sands 30-A beach!
It's the most unique Tommy Bahama designed home in Santa Rosa Beach!
Denese Tolbert

Please call @850.502.7339
Hi Denese,

Can you work with a minimum 6 month lease?
It may be 7 months. You just never know when a home under construction will be ready. Will you allow our 3 year old Labrador Retriever? She is totally housebroken and will just love to retrieve in the Bay. We are empty nesters and our son will just visit from college in Tuscaloosa at BAMA several times a year. We will work and travel from the home. My husband is corporately employed in charge of sales and travels. I quit working to make this move.
We just have 3 cars from time to time.?We may purchase a used golf cart when we get there.
How much rent are you asking? We are hoping our house in Atlanta goes under contract today. I will want to see pictures and come for a visit.
Thank you

This house rents for $1,750.00 per month plus deposit
Hi Denese,

Can you work with a minimum 6 month lease?
It may be 7 months. You just never know when a home under construction will be ready. Will you allow our 3 year old Labrador Retriever? She is totally housebroken and will just love to retrieve in the Bay. We are empty nesters and our son will just visit from college in Tuscaloosa at BAMA several times a year. We will work and travel from the home. My husband is corporately employed in charge of sales and travels. I quit working to make this move.
We just have 3 cars from time to time.?We may purchase a used golf cart when we get there.
How much rent are you asking? We are hoping our house in Atlanta goes under contract today. I will want to see pictures and come for a visit.
Thank you
Hi Beth, sure I can work with a 6 month lease then month to month if needed. The rent will not change, all I will need is a 15 day notice when you will be moving. I run a very nice rental company with my homes. I understand you are looking to buy here.
The house is adorable 3bdr 3bath on a half acre and we take care of all lawn service. The utilities stay in my name I would email you when bills are due and you can pay them online directly...very simple.

Denese

Attachments

• new 34longleaf1 - Copy.JPG
    new 34longleaf1 - Copy.JPG
    191.3 KB · Views: 52