• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

John R

needs to get out more
Dec 31, 2005
Conflictinator
I forwarded Justin the link to this thread so he could see talk generated regarding Mountainfilm, before and after the event. From Justin:

Hello SoWal-ers, I want to thank you again for such a great experience along 30-A this year. As I mentioned each night, I can see why John, Jim and other Telluriders were lured away from the mountains of Colorado to this magical place. Between the beautiful setting, incredible coast and the warmth and soul of the people I find it difficult to leave myself.

I also want to thank you for your comments. I knew coming into the show this year that it would be impossible to fill Jim's shoes at the podium and we may have over-compensated a bit. Sorry about that. Sometimes presenting these films becomes a battle between passion and brevity. Passion obviously won. I had the fortune to see Jim at work last year and was really looking forward to seeing him up there again this year. It was simply not in the cards. Maybe next year we'll summon our inner Jim a bit more proficiently.

I am extremely excited to see that the impact of the films is already resonating throughout the SoWal community and into the lives of the audience at Watercolor. Thanks for posting the fax and the great feedback.

Thanks for your patience. I'll see you next year - with less to say :).

Justin Clifton
Director, Mountainfilm on Tour
justin@mountainfilm.org - Drop me a line!

peapod1980

percy
Oct 3, 2005
Up the hill from the Gateway Arch
Wow, what a gracious, thoughtful response. The Mountainfilm crew are collectively a class act, kudos to them. And they play a mean game of kickball, too.

J

jordan

This will be our first time at the event and we're looking forward to a wonderful evening.

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
This will be our first time at the event and we're looking forward to a wonderful evening.

:blink:...it's either too early or too late.