• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

destinPT

Beach Lover
Oct 20, 2009
We’ve been working hard here at Move Strong Destin and we have some GREAT things in store for you in 2013.

We are not going to spoil any surprises right now but we’ll tell you one thing – the best just got better!

It’s really simple – you can either go with the normal routines offered elsewhere, or you can come in and see the most up to date, most out of the box , most effective programs available in the Destin area, right now.

We take great pride in keeping ourselves updated with the most cutting edge research out there including our famous workout Finishers!

The science of health and fitness is always changing, always evolving, and quite frankly, if you are not spending a significant amount of time researching the most current trends and associating yourself with the best people on the planet in this field, then you will be out of touch in 6 months. Tops.

And out of touch means a drop in standards, and a drop in the quality I would offer to my clients.

Of course you can always take the careless way out and just choose the cheapest place.

Unfortunately, when you pay peanuts, you usually get exactly what you pay for.(this goes with most things in life)

That way you will waste your time and your money and be in exactly the same place you are right now (or worse) in a year’s time.

One thing I can tell you is that this year, at Move Strong Destin we will be making an effort at taking on ONLY the most committed people, the ones who want to succeed, the ones who are committed.

So whether you think you are a hopeless case, or whether you are so overweight you are close to despair, or whether you think no one has ever given you a decent chance, or whether you just want to look and feel your absolute best and step your training up from a 5 to a 10 , as soon as you decide you are going to change, whatever it takes, then we the place for you and I will do everything to make sure you reach your goals and surpass them!

We are looking for ACTION TAKERS. The ones who have decided THEY ARE WORTH IT.

It makes for a more winning environment.

The time wasters, the water checkers, the ones with the mixed up priorities – sadly, they are not a good idea.

You know who you are.( but if you are ready to change and make the decision, you could be great also)

I am here to give you the absolute best you can get.
You are either ready for that or you are not.

If you are cool with having absolutely everything you need to succeed and you are ready for the best thing you will ever do for yourself and your health in 2013, send me a PM now and we can see if we will be a great fit!

I will be happy to discuss the best way for you to achieve your goals.

PS: This is a LIMITED AVAILABILITY OFFER.. Action takes ONLY!http://www.movestrongdestin.com/