• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Amber15lyn

Beach Lover
Jun 15, 2009
We are getting ready to move and have a few things that we want to sell. Not enough for a yard sale obviously, so here's my online yard sale :)
All prices are firm.

1) Fisher Price, leap frog, etc. toys. Activity chair, activity table, walk/ride toy, push popper toy. $30 for all

2) Outdoor dog igloo $25

3) Barely used folding wire dog crate $25. 3 doors, divider panel, etc. Here's a link to dimensions and other info. http://www.alwaysonsalepetsupplies.com/product.asp?3=1294

4) Futon with thick matress $50. (I bought a separate matress from the thin one that originally came with it. This one cost almost $300!) It has a black cover and then there is this dark brown cover also. There are some scratches on the arm (see pics)

5) Office/task chair $20. Beige and brown microfiber. See pics for damage to one of the arm rests. Our toddler bit a hunk out of it! Yes, not dog or other animal. Toddler!

Futon would have to be picked up. We are off of Mallet Bayou Rd. before you get to Freeport. I could meet you somewhere to drop off other stuff though.
Email is Amber15lynn@gmail.com or call 850-225-0541 or send me a message on here. Don't know how big this collage will show up, so I can email or post larger pics if you want. Just let me know! Thanks for looking! Amber

sale collagesmaller.jpg