• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Casey Tindell

Beach Comber
Oct 7, 2009
Blue Mountain Beach, FL
Hello everyone! My name is Casey Tindell. I am twenty years old and am moving to Seagrove in January! My cousins (The Yerbys) have owned a house on 30A for about 55 years and I grew up going there at least once a year for the 4th. I currently live in Pensacola and go to school and manage a Cafe here.

I am looking for a place to live in Seaside so if you have any ideas or rooms for rent please let me know! I am looking for a job, as well, and have managerial experience. I have worked as a barista for two years now and taught dance for four years (everything from beginning ballet to Adult workout classes).

I sing, paint, dance, act, draw, throw clay, and smile and I would love a chance to do more of it in Seaside. Thanks!

caseyallisont@aol.com or (850)396-3689

Free Dive Life

Beach Crab
Sep 19, 2009
Good Luck with Your Hopes and Dreams!

20 is such an exciting age.

Keep that open, joyful spirit.

Over the years, I have witnessed many South Walton residents, through hard work, determination and an entrepreneurial spirit, realize their visions.

South Walton is just that kind of place.

Its people are just those kind of people.

I hope you are able to carve out a South Walton life full of music, art, theatre and dance.

Work Hard.

Persevere.

Welcome!

Hello everyone! My name is Casey Tindell. I am twenty years old and am moving to Seagrove in January! My cousins (The Yerbys) have owned a house on 30A for about 55 years and I grew up going there at least once a year for the 4th. I currently live in Pensacola and go to school and manage a Cafe here.

I am looking for a place to live in Seaside so if you have any ideas or rooms for rent please let me know! I am looking for a job, as well, and have managerial experience. I have worked as a barista for two years now and taught dance for four years (everything from beginning ballet to Adult workout classes).

I sing, paint, dance, act, draw, throw clay, and smile and I would love a chance to do more of it in Seaside. Thanks!

caseyallisont@aol.com or (850)396-3689