• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
Hi all, I'm Laura or Laloo as my Italian Uncle Arigo called me. I am from near Pittsburgh, PA and am planning to relocate to the beautiful South Walton area sometime in 2010.
I was there for 10 days over Thanksgiving week specifically property/home shopping and found a few houses near the bay in Mack Bayou and Point Washington area that I really liked.
I have many questions about the area and so I decided to join this forum. Stay tuned for further inquiries. :D

Peace!

waterst1

Beach Lover
Dec 24, 2006
Hi all, I'm Laura or Laloo as my Italian Uncle Arigo called me. I am from near Pittsburgh, PA and am planning to relocate to the beautiful South Walton area sometime in 2010.
I was there for 10 days over Thanksgiving week specifically property/home shopping and found a few houses near the bay in Mack Bayou and Point Washington area that I really liked.
I have many questions about the area and so I decided to join this forum. Stay tuned for further inquiries. :D

Peace!

:welcome: Laloo.
I moved here seven years ago and have no regrets. What a great place this is to live in.

Yarmap

Beach Fanatic
Jul 11, 2005
Northeast Alabama
:welcome: Leave your snow shovel with friends or family, it will only gather dust.