• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

brittanyphotography

Beach Crab
Apr 25, 2019
memphis, tn
Hi! I am a photographer and am planning to come to the Santa Rosa area for several weeks to a month at a time during the Summer and again in October and November. I am a VERY OCD clean person, so If you have a house that you would like to just have a body in to help keep it maintained and clean + COLLECT RENT, I am your girl! I have 2 dogs that are beyond well trained and I am an obsessive vacuumer ;) so I promise to keep your place in perfect condition at all times.

I have a super flexible schedule so I could always work around times when you and other guests would be there! Even if you live in your home and have other trips planned. I could come when you are away and serve as a HOUSESITTER :) and even PETSITTER!

I have rentals of my own so I know what it is like to have others living in a house that you truly care about, so I promise, PROMISE to take excellent care of your home and abide by any rules and guidelines you provide!

Thanks in advance! I look forward to chatting :)
brittany@katienorrid.com

david marett

Beach Comber
Apr 17, 2019
Santa Rosa Beach, Florida
Hi Brittany,
I am a retired gentleman with a small country home 4 miles east of Sandestin resort. I would live to rent a bedroom with private bath and full use of the house. I like OCD people but there's not much cleaning in this home.
e-mail or call me if you like and I can tell you more,
Thanks, Dave 850-533-6185

OrganizedLady

Beach Comber
Apr 11, 2019
Destin
Hi Brittany,
I am a retired gentleman with a small country home 4 miles east of Sandestin resort. I would live to rent a bedroom with private bath and full use of the house. I like OCD people but there's not much cleaning in this home.
e-mail or call me if you like and I can tell you more,
Thanks, Dave 850-533-6185
David, I've seen your ad several times. What is your exact location. To Ibe honest have had a few problems and with gentleman scammers. I would be willing to speak to you but... I aim only interested in a room. Sorry if this May offend some of the guys on here but
heck I've already am getting very discouraged. You can contact me at this email wandawilliams1957@gmail.com or text. I'm in need as of 5/1. But I'm not desperate! Thank You

OrganizedLady

Beach Comber
Apr 11, 2019
Destin
David, I've seen your ad several times. What is your exact location. To Ibe honest have had a few problems and with gentleman scammers. I would be willing to speak to you but... I aim only interested in a room. Sorry if this May offend some of the guys on here but
heck I've already am getting very discouraged. You can contact me at this email wandawilliams1957@gmail.com or text. I'm in need as of 5/1. But I'm not desperate! Thank You