• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

seal

Beach Lover
Apr 17, 2006
BUILD a real estate business. Go beyond being IN the real estate business. Wouldn't it be nice to be paid every Friday?

Build your business beyond the Panhandle. Build a nationwide business. We are expanding nationally, and in the near future, internationally.

[link removed]

Bob

SoWal Insider
Nov 16, 2004
O'Wal
Re: Take your real estate business to a whole new level

Rev. Jones, What flavor is the kool-aid today???

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004

If I were in sales with a name like thief or steal, I would consider changing my name or career.

Bob

SoWal Insider
Nov 16, 2004
O'Wal

I felt guilty about my post, so I listened to the pitch. Multi-level marketing comes to real estate agents/brokers. Hubert Humphrey's business model developed over the years w/ Amway, A.L. Williams. What I find interesting is his 43,000 square foot home he built, after selling a previous mansion to Robert "I want 210 million to go away" Nardelli of Home Depot infamy.

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005

seal

Beach Lover
Apr 17, 2006

Wow, I did not expect this kind of negativity.

If what I do is not for you, that's OK. What each of you do for a living might not be something I might be interested in, but if you are passionate about it, I wish you much success.

Bob, thanks for at least checking out what you commented on. Say what you want about Hubert Humphrey, but over the last 20 years he has built up two companies and sold them to major corporations, and in the process, helped many people become financially independent. I hope to have that track record. He will do the same with Global Realty Marketing in a few years.

Smiling Joe, my last name is Seal, not Steal. "Scenethief" is just a play on words as in "steal the scene". :) Just a reference to my having a few small roles in a few films.

I DID post this thread in the right category, right? Employment.