• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

laurawood

Beach Lover
Jul 15, 2006
checked out cadillac willey at 331 thursday night after the dread clampitt show across the streeet at seabar. They were really awesome, seemed like nice guys too...(always a bonus). Friday night scully's on the bayou (cinco bayou that is)
Hope to see a few locals out there. Bring your fishing pole and you can fish out back between sets. They also serve dinner in the resaurant. Music starts around 9:30 i believe call to double check. oh, saw reed waddle at funky blues on wednesday night. Very cool, laid back. believe he plays every wednesday night there.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
I haven't been back since Nick "left" 3Thirty1. I wonder if they still make his Poki Salad? What about the "Special Roll?"

John R

needs to get out more
Dec 31, 2005
Conflictinator
give me a call if you want to see if they still make poki salad.

btw, the colorado roll at fish out of water is excellent. crispy beef tenderloin, with a dab of somekind of hot sauce on top. as soon as i had my first bite last week, i ordered another roll.

jessifunn

superJfunn
Jul 7, 2005
Seagrove Beach
laurawood said:
checked out cadillac willey at 331 thursday night after the dread clampitt show across the streeet at seabar. They were really awesome, seemed like nice guys too...(always a bonus). Friday night scully's on the bayou (cinco bayou that is)Hope to see a few locals out there. Bring your fishing pole and you can fish out back between sets. They also serve dinner in the resaurant. Music starts around 9:30 i believe call to double check. oh, saw reed waddle at funky blues on wednesday night. Very cool, laid back. believe he plays every wednesday night there.
it's a benifit concert being held be the emerald coast pheads.

kathydwells

Darlene is my middle name, not my nickname
Dec 20, 2004
Lacey's Spring, Alabama
John R said:
parrot heads? as in jimmy buffett? or phishheads? as in trey? confused more than ever.

parrotheads...as in jimmy buffett.