• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Diane4145

Beach Fanatic
Sep 3, 2005
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
I have a wonderful chemo nurse, that is needing a rental for August 4th thru 7th, departing on the 8th. A 3 bedroom is preferred, but a 2BR with hallway bunks, may work! I'm unable to do much these days, but, I'm really hoping to help! I'm simply trying to find her a great deal, at a great location, because she's been so wonderful with me and other cancer patients!

I am at my 9th chemo treatment, missed last 3 wks due 2 bug & family member's surgery! I won't start 3 new heavy drugs now, for another month! Feeling much better, but, still hard to believe that I'll be in treatment, till around April! Even then I'll have several surgeries, with months of recovery time! I need a vacation, bigtime! I hope to visit my family in sowal, soon! Thanks everyone, in advance!

Diane:wave:
850-687-4904

Diane4145

Beach Fanatic
Sep 3, 2005
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
WOW, I'm shocked that I've had 67 views, yet no response, or IM! I have some other friends looking for a two br, for end of Aug! I think they're looking for 4 nights, as well! Thank you,
Diane

Diane4145

Beach Fanatic
Sep 3, 2005
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
I have friends still needing a three br condo, or house, for Aug. 4,5,6,7! I also have friends that are needing a two br, at end of Aug! Thanks, in advance!

Diane

MTB

Beach Lover
May 24, 2011
Hello Diane,
My son has a 2 bedroom and 2 and 1/2 bath cottage at the Bungalows in Seagrove 1-2 blks behind Tom Thumb. It's 2 stories, built in 2006. They just bought it in January, it's fully equiped, refurnished Coastal Cottage style and painted throughout. It's adorable and like new. The community is lovely, it has a large pool and jacuzzi and there is a beach access directly across from Tom Thumb. Restaurants and Seaside nearby. If you still need these dates, call or private message me and you can then get in touch with my son for pictures and rental rates. My # is 404-786-1323
Hope this helps.

Last edited: