• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
Seaside Rep & Alys Beach present:

MY WAY: A MUSICAL TRIBUTE TO FRANK SINATRA
April 5 - 29
Wednesdays - Saturdays
7:30 pm
Meeting Hall Theatre
in Seaside

For tickets, call 850-231-0733.

Mention you saw it on SoWal.com and receive 10% off your ticket purchase.

2006 Season sponsored by Design & Design Services of Florida​

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
OMG....I need to call Mermaid! Did she happen to get tickets for us for tomorrow night? I must see this!

:love: seeing you last night!!!

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
I doubt Mermaid bought tickets because she has been bike riding all day. She is probably nearing her house about now.

Mermaid, I wasn't trying to make you run into that car on Hwy 98. Sorry.:blush:

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
Smiling JOe said:
I doubt Mermaid bought tickets because she has been bike riding all day. She is probably nearing her house about now.

Mermaid, I wasn't trying to make you run into that car on Hwy 98. Sorry.:blush:

Okay...that Mermaid is an animal!!!! She and Merman took like a 15 mile bike ride...crossed 98 :shock: , went looking for Woody's folk art place and ended up by the bay!!! Woody's was closed. Good thing I didn't go with them...I would have driven my bike right into the bay!!! Then when I called her later, she and Jfunn, T-Bone and friends were riding down 30-A and next thing I know they are right under my balcony!!! She was laughing about cars honking at them...one of which was SMILING JOe!!!!! :cool:

Sueshore said:
Okay...that Mermaid is an animal!!!! She and Merman took like a 15 mile bike ride...crossed 98 :shock: , went looking for Woody's folk art place and ended up by the bay!!! Woody's was closed. Good thing I didn't go with them...I would have driven my bike right into the bay!!! Then when I called her later, she and Jfunn, T-Bone and friends were riding down 30-A and next thing I know they are right under my balcony!!! She was laughing about cars honking at them...one of which was SMILING JOe!!!!! :cool:[/QUOTE

MK - your tickets are waiting for you, ma'am! See you and the Merpeople tonight!

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
steeleing1 said:
Sueshore said:
Okay...that Mermaid is an animal!!!! She and Merman took like a 15 mile bike ride...crossed 98 :shock: , went looking for Woody's folk art place and ended up by the bay!!! Woody's was closed. Good thing I didn't go with them...I would have driven my bike right into the bay!!! Then when I called her later, she and Jfunn, T-Bone and friends were riding down 30-A and next thing I know they are right under my balcony!!! She was laughing about cars honking at them...one of which was SMILING JOe!!!!! :cool:[/QUOTE

MK - your tickets are waiting for you, ma'am! See you and the Merpeople tonight!

:clap_1: ...I talked to Lisa earlier! Thank you thank you....I am so pumped!!!!