• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

jones8401

Beach Comber
May 9, 2006
I am getting married this weekend in Seagrove and I was wondering if anyone had a suggestion for a nail salon. I am wanting a quick and easy manicure and pedicure... any thoughts from anyone? THANKS!

kathydwells

Darlene is my middle name, not my nickname
Dec 20, 2004
Lacey's Spring, Alabama
jones8401 said:
I am getting married this weekend in Seagrove and I was wondering if anyone had a suggestion for a nail salon. I am wanting a quick and easy manicure and pedicure... any thoughts from anyone? THANKS!

I don't, but I am sure someone will reply to you. Congratulations on the upcoming wedding. :welcome: to the board!!!!!!

InletBchDweller

SoWal Insider
Feb 14, 2006
Prairieville, La
I use and love Ocean Nails they are just down the road from Gulf Place, 6 pedicure chairs and I have seen them handle whole wedding parties before...

Unplugged

Beach Fanatic
Jul 31, 2005
InletBchDweller said:
I use and love Ocean Nails they are just down the road from Gulf Place, 6 pedicure chairs and I have seen them handle whole wedding parties before...
I have had great results here too :rotfl:

Nothing better than a nice pedicure - almost...

InletBchDweller

SoWal Insider
Feb 14, 2006
Prairieville, La
Uh Yea, I can think of something better than a pedicure!!!
Unplugged said:
I have had great results here too :rotfl:

Nothing better than a nice pedicure - almost...

Mermaid

picky
Aug 11, 2005
Congratulations on your marriage! What a wonderful time of year to be married (and the location's not bad either :razz: )!

There's salon, Beauty and the Beach, at Seagrove Plaza, 3723 Rte. 30-A, about a mile east of Seaside. It's the Plaza where Garrett Realty is, on the north side of the street.

seagrover

Beach Fanatic
Nov 16, 2004
Seagrove Beach, FL
Congrats to you on your upcoming wedding.

I totally agree on Ocean Nails - the best around IMHO. You might want to call and get an appt since they do get busy - they do take walk-ins but if you are on limited time - call 267-4695

Went to a beach wedding this last weekend and it was perfect - you should have great weather as well!!!

InletBchDweller

SoWal Insider
Feb 14, 2006
Prairieville, La
Dennis is my man but I have never seen him give a manicure, does he do them??
beach lover said:
I 2nd, 3rd, 4th whatever! Ocean Nails is "the" best. Dennis for nails is a perfectionest.

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
jones8401 said:

You sound like a very relaxed bride! Best wishes on your upcoming wedding! :clap_1: