• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Ashley

Beach Lover
Aug 10, 2006
Panama City Florida
www.myspace.com
Hello,

My name is Ashley Feller. I have been a nanny/babysitter for four years. I have worked for two local nanny agencies and I can provide plenty of professional and personal references. I am punctual and flexible with schedules. Most of all I love children! I enjoy anything that helps stimulate their creativity or helps keep them active and healthy. I live in Panama City but I am willing to travel as far as the far west end of 30-A and a short distance over the 331 bridge. I am available Monday-Friday at any hour of the day and also weekends at any time. I am looking for a family that can offer me between 30-45 hours per week. Rates can be negotiated.
I have no animal allergies so pets are fine. I also have a clean driving record. If you are more in need of a pet sitter or house sitter, or plant sitter I am also available for that. If you are interested in my services you may contact me at 850-615-6891. I don't log into sowal everyday so if you'd prefer to email me it is ashley.feller@gmail.com

-Ashley Feller