• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Amilia Bell

Beach Crab
Aug 1, 2019
Panama City beach
Need a fun,experienced and reliable nanny for date night?! A little about me: I’m currently a nanny and a former teacher at a couple different daycares(5years). I’ve been a nanny for 5 different families! I’ve recently just started my own nanny care Buisness called SAVED BY MS BELL! I love having one on one time with the children and teaching them as well as having fun! I am currently going to school for Early Childhood Education! I’m first aid & CPR CERTIFIED.I've cared for all ages! I potty train,circle time (educational time) , arts and crafts,educational field trips,meal prep,if needed,I’ll help with light housework also! I believe children are the future and id love to be apart of that. Nothing brightens my day more than seeing a happy child succeed! I have a 6 year old daughter,so I know what it’s like trusting people around your child,so I make sure to treat them as I would want my little one to be treated!! Date nights are very important in a relationship or marriage!! So help me help you! I have a current back ground check and references!! Text me 8508490394!

Attachments

• FB85DA77-5347-4661-8A0E-23599199BA2B.png
    FB85DA77-5347-4661-8A0E-23599199BA2B.png
    158.9 KB · Views: 24