• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

scooterbug44

SoWal Expert
May 8, 2007
Sowal
They have been working on new signs, landscaping etc. at Naturewalk. Is the project moving forward, has it been sold, who knows the dirt?

Abby Prentiss

Beach Fanatic
May 17, 2007

beachmouse

Beach Fanatic
Dec 5, 2004
Bluewater Bay, FL
I'vw always said that best sign of a real real estate recovery around here would be when people were actually building and selling in zombie developments like Naturewalk. Could be we're hitting that point.

scooterbug44

SoWal Expert
May 8, 2007
Sowal
I don't know that they're actually building/selling in there - might just be sprucing it up for potential buyers.

ASH

Beach Fanatic
Feb 4, 2008
Roosevelt, MN
I understand a developer bought up a pile of lots in there and may try to start up something. What was that name Shelly used for those people.....:roll:

miznotebook

Beach Fanatic
Jul 8, 2009
Stone's throw from Inlet Bch
There's been an application for redesign of the project with 39,641 square feet of commercial proposed, relocation of an amenity area, and an amendment to the density "to reflect the previously-approved PUD allocation," according to the legal notices. The redesign proposal is going before the Technical Review Committee at 8:30 a.m. on May 4. Since it's considered a major development proposal, it should also be going before the planning commission and county commission later on.