• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
Hello. Does anyone else care about college basketball? Finally an SEC team is in the top 25. And this poll was prior to their win at Rupp.

Anyone? Anyone?

Associated Press Top 25
1 Pittsburgh
2 Connecticut
3 Oklahoma
4 North Carolina
5 Memphis
6 Louisville
7 Duke
8 Marquette
9 Michigan State
10 Villanova
11 Missouri
12 Clemson
13 Wake Forest
14 Arizona State
15 Kansas
16 Purdue
17 Gonzaga
18 LSU
19 Xavier
20 Illinois
21 Washington
22 UCLA
23 Florida State
24 Butler
25 Texas
99 Tulane (They are working on their tans and beer-drinking-without-blocking-rays skillz on the Mississippi Gulf Coast. I know this from personal experience).

Last edited:
Bump. I :love: college football and basketball, even when my team isn't doing well.

Lady D, you know where I'm coming from. Tomorrow the Gators play Tennessee at the O'Connell Dome at 2 PM EST.

gatorSmiley.gif

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
Poor BR...I'll bite.

Don't follow the bb, but I am glad to see Mizzou on top of Kansas in the polls. Even though ds wears crocs, I love it when the jayhawks have no chalk. :wave:

30A Skunkape

Skunky
Jan 18, 2006
Backatown Seagrove
Helllooo March! Well what do you know, Harvard on the bayou's basketball squad beat Kentucky yesterday in Lexington! Now that doesn't happen too often:clap:
Hey, did the announcer say "SEC CHAMPS"?!:clap:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4o-y8FTkWo"]YouTube - LSU Clinches 2009 SEC Championship[/ame]

Poor BR...I'll bite.

Don't follow the bb, but I am glad to see Mizzou on top of Kansas in the polls. Even though ds wears crocs, I love it when the jayhawks have no chalk. :wave:
:rotfl:

Helllooo March! Well what do you know, Harvard on the bayou's basketball squad beat Kentucky yesterday in Lexington! Now that doesn't happen too often:clap:
Hey, did the announcer say "SEC CHAMPS"?!:clap:
I think you said that you didn't get into basketball until March.;-)

LSU/KY was a great game.

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
Poor BR...I'll bite.

:rotfl:...hey, jayhawking destinscuba!
I so believe in karma, don't you! :D

Someone brought big rocks of chalk to the arena today! :yikes:

Congrats! :clap:

Lady D

SoWal Insider
Jun 21, 2005
Memphis, Tennessee, United States
Bump. I :love: college football and basketball, even when my team isn't doing well.

Lady D, you know where I'm coming from. Tomorrow the Gators play Tennessee at the O'Connell Dome at 2 PM EST.

gatorSmiley.gif

Yep, Beach Runner, I know where you are coming from since we smacked the Gators on their home court today. :D South Carolina is next, then Bama. Too bad though we couldn't take out Kentucky. Lost pretty bad to them both games. At least some teams were able to beat them.

Yep, Beach Runner, I know where you are coming from since we smacked the Gators on their home court today. :D South Carolina is next, then Bama. Too bad though we couldn't take out Kentucky. Lost pretty bad to them both games. At least some teams were able to beat them.
Another close loss today for the Gators. :bang:

I think we'll be in the big dance, but we'll play such a highly-seeded team that we'll probably be out in the first round.:sosad:

No hope for Georgia Tech. They're 1-13 in the ACC.:eek:

nashville

Beach Comber
Dec 24, 2008
Vols have been as succesful in Gainsville as the football team has not. Pearl 8-1 against Donavan.
4 teams from SEC minus KY.

let's go peay!