• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

STL Don

Beach Fanatic
Mar 7, 2005
NCAA Basketball

There are a few of us fans on the board--I bet primarily those that are not SEC fans. BR keep trying--how does it feel to beat your head against the wall?:bang:

Miss Kitty, you crowed too soon. The Tigers are Overrated.

Lady D

SoWal Insider
Jun 21, 2005
Memphis, Tennessee, United States
Another close loss today for the Gators. :bang:

I think we'll be in the big dance, but we'll play such a highly-seeded team that we'll probably be out in the first round.:sosad:

No hope for Georgia Tech. They're 1-13 in the ACC.:eek:

The Vols will be gone probably in the first round if they even get in the tournament. I wish I knew how to double quote in one post so I would not have to post twice.

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
There are a few of us fans on the board--I bet primarily those that are not SEC fans. BR keep trying--how does it feel to beat your head against the wall?:bang:

Miss Kitty, you crowed too soon. The Tigers are Overrated.

:lolabove:...oh, the irony, no? I don't even follow bb...I had just seen the score when flipping channels.

Lady D

SoWal Insider
Jun 21, 2005
Memphis, Tennessee, United States
Tennessee just clinched the SEC East with a 86-70 victory over South Carolina in Columbia. Yippee! :clap: They have really been clicking the last several games and are playing great ball right now. We have one game left at home against Bama. Go Vols!

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
DS has been busy with work (it's about pucking time). So I'll respond for him.

Poor BR...I'll bite.

Don't follow the bb, but I am glad to see Mizzou on top of Kansas in the polls. Even though ds wears crocs, I love it when the jayhawks have no chalk. :wave:

I believe that last meet was what they call an "ass-whoopin" in Texas. :D

:rotfl:...hey, jayhawking destinscuba!
I so believe in karma, don't you! :D

Someone brought big rocks of chalk to the arena today! :yikes:

Congrats! :clap:

Walk softly and carry big chalk.